Smaller than last year, but still beautifully formed, 100% Design is back again, the highlight in the London Design Festival itinerary. Here, the way we do life is rethought with lateral takes on home and work environments. Prototypes abound with design concepts taking shape and new materials fashioned to deliver anything from …
Salmon skin faux leather trim.
Tacky, horrible bling crap and I have to say it looks perfectly at home on a BMW X6.
Anyone know what it was that posessed BMW to make a car that any drug dealing gangsta wannabee would cut off his left nut* to own?
*Or, more likely, someone else's.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip