Smaller than last year, but still beautifully formed, 100% Design is back again, the highlight in the London Design Festival itinerary. Here, the way we do life is rethought with lateral takes on home and work environments. Prototypes abound with design concepts taking shape and new materials fashioned to deliver anything from …
Salmon skin faux leather trim.
Tacky, horrible bling crap and I have to say it looks perfectly at home on a BMW X6.
Anyone know what it was that posessed BMW to make a car that any drug dealing gangsta wannabee would cut off his left nut* to own?
*Or, more likely, someone else's.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe