Smaller than last year, but still beautifully formed, 100% Design is back again, the highlight in the London Design Festival itinerary. Here, the way we do life is rethought with lateral takes on home and work environments. Prototypes abound with design concepts taking shape and new materials fashioned to deliver anything from …
Salmon skin faux leather trim.
Tacky, horrible bling crap and I have to say it looks perfectly at home on a BMW X6.
Anyone know what it was that posessed BMW to make a car that any drug dealing gangsta wannabee would cut off his left nut* to own?
*Or, more likely, someone else's.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity