Smaller than last year, but still beautifully formed, 100% Design is back again, the highlight in the London Design Festival itinerary. Here, the way we do life is rethought with lateral takes on home and work environments. Prototypes abound with design concepts taking shape and new materials fashioned to deliver anything from …
Salmon skin faux leather trim.
Tacky, horrible bling crap and I have to say it looks perfectly at home on a BMW X6.
Anyone know what it was that posessed BMW to make a car that any drug dealing gangsta wannabee would cut off his left nut* to own?
*Or, more likely, someone else's.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging