Another action-packed day at the 2010 GPU Tech conference in San Jose. We sat down with Andy Keane, NVIDIA's GM of the Tesla GPU business unit and in our few minutes together, we talked about how the HPC system vendor announcements from IBM, Cray and T-Platform put the NVIDIA GPU in a different light for many potential buyers. …
Fermi blades provide a lot of value for the customers. They can help replace the expensive, interconnected stacks of PeeCees with a few cores and a few GPUs. IBM sells reliable gear, good for them.
Microsoft Punts HPC server
Surpriesed there wasn't a 'related stores' link back to 'Microsoft punts HPC server'. Not that HPCS can run on IBM GPU's at the moment, but that's a main-stream company selling Network Attached Computing.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY