Mozilla developer Dave Townsend has released a very early test version of Firefox for the Palm webOS – the mobile OS now owned by HP – and the open source outfit is considering a version of its Firefox Home syncing app for the Symbian platform. Earlier this week, the open source outfit announced that Townsend had released a …
Isn't webOS basically Linux (more so than Android is)?
So why is that difficult?
Have been under the impression that my next tablet computer perhaps should be a webOS one. But want efficient text input by either a version of the Fitaly on-screen keyboard, or speech recognition.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked