Mozilla developer Dave Townsend has released a very early test version of Firefox for the Palm webOS – the mobile OS now owned by HP – and the open source outfit is considering a version of its Firefox Home syncing app for the Symbian platform. Earlier this week, the open source outfit announced that Townsend had released a …
Isn't webOS basically Linux (more so than Android is)?
So why is that difficult?
Have been under the impression that my next tablet computer perhaps should be a webOS one. But want efficient text input by either a version of the Fitaly on-screen keyboard, or speech recognition.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait