Mozilla developer Dave Townsend has released a very early test version of Firefox for the Palm webOS – the mobile OS now owned by HP – and the open source outfit is considering a version of its Firefox Home syncing app for the Symbian platform. Earlier this week, the open source outfit announced that Townsend had released a …
Isn't webOS basically Linux (more so than Android is)?
So why is that difficult?
Have been under the impression that my next tablet computer perhaps should be a webOS one. But want efficient text input by either a version of the Fitaly on-screen keyboard, or speech recognition.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL