Mozilla developer Dave Townsend has released a very early test version of Firefox for the Palm webOS – the mobile OS now owned by HP – and the open source outfit is considering a version of its Firefox Home syncing app for the Symbian platform. Earlier this week, the open source outfit announced that Townsend had released a …
Isn't webOS basically Linux (more so than Android is)?
So why is that difficult?
Have been under the impression that my next tablet computer perhaps should be a webOS one. But want efficient text input by either a version of the Fitaly on-screen keyboard, or speech recognition.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...