Feeds

back to article Facebook phone rears up again

Bloomberg has found three people supporting claims that Facebook plans to launch a branded phone next year, though the motivation behind such a move remains a mystery. It's not the first time the Facebook Phone has been rumoured, but such a phone has also been launched at least once when Facebook's founder Mark Zuckerberg …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Joke

Facebook phone features:

Ringtone randomly changes to something embarrassing, rude and/or innapropriate when in public.

Texts are randomly CCd to members of your phonebook, though priority is given to family members when dodgy pictures are attached and spouses/partners when an affair seems to be taking place.

On leaving a 100M radius of your house the phone immediately broadcasts a "please rob me" text to all the scallies in the area.

Now and again your entire phone book will become searchable to anyone else with a Facebook account.

FAIL

Also..

It needs to alert you at least 100 times a day because someone who knows a friend of a friend is in need of some kerosene on FarmVille.

Silver badge
Badgers

And when you call someone

Everyone else's phone that you have ever met rings too.

And...

And even a few that you haven't, but it decides should and will not reveal why.

Anonymous Coward

Furthermore

There also needs to be a service like http://youropenbook.org/ so the entire world can follow your life's intrigues, whether you want them to or not.

WTF?

AT&T supporting FB?

I laugh when I read anything supportive of Facebook from AT&T since as an employee we are blocked from using it at work. The most hilarious was being on a call with a Director of Recruitment who couldn't say enough to other recruitment leaders about how the company is using FB to recruit and advertise to candidates when as a recruiter I can't login to my account - even one I use strictly for work - from a company portal.

This topic is closed for new posts.