T-Mobile UK has confirmed that its Samsung Galaxy S smartphone customers will be getting Android 2.2 at the end of the month. Curiously, it's not being delivered over the air, but rather through the Kies application Samsung ships with its handsets. That means you'll need a Windows PC on which to install Kies, download the update …
Can anyone tell us poor G2/hero users when the trained monkeys at Flea-Mobile will provide us with the 2.0 update that was promised to us.
Anyone who hasn't updated to 2.2 on t-mobile I would advise to wait or just not bother. Updated my Desire a few nights ago and a previously silk smooth phone has become glitchy. Couple of other people on t-mobile I know are having similar experiences. Nothing critical or glaring, but lots of little glitches that build up to be a right freakin pain in the ass.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip