T-Mobile UK has confirmed that its Samsung Galaxy S smartphone customers will be getting Android 2.2 at the end of the month. Curiously, it's not being delivered over the air, but rather through the Kies application Samsung ships with its handsets. That means you'll need a Windows PC on which to install Kies, download the update …
Can anyone tell us poor G2/hero users when the trained monkeys at Flea-Mobile will provide us with the 2.0 update that was promised to us.
Anyone who hasn't updated to 2.2 on t-mobile I would advise to wait or just not bother. Updated my Desire a few nights ago and a previously silk smooth phone has become glitchy. Couple of other people on t-mobile I know are having similar experiences. Nothing critical or glaring, but lots of little glitches that build up to be a right freakin pain in the ass.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015