After a cut-price alternative to a BlackBerry? LG may have what you're after: the Curve-esque C300. Also called the Town, the C300 has a 2.4in display mounted above a Qwerty microkeyboard. There's a 2Mp camera on the back for ad hoc snapping, plus push email and Facebook and Twitter read-outs to keep your social circle up to …
difference between lg and nokia c3?
could you compare it to nokia c3? (or e5?)
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?