After a cut-price alternative to a BlackBerry? LG may have what you're after: the Curve-esque C300. Also called the Town, the C300 has a 2.4in display mounted above a Qwerty microkeyboard. There's a 2Mp camera on the back for ad hoc snapping, plus push email and Facebook and Twitter read-outs to keep your social circle up to …
difference between lg and nokia c3?
could you compare it to nokia c3? (or e5?)
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids