Leica has announced some changes to its line-up at Photokina, with its rangefinder stalwart, the M9 getting a titanium makeover and, at the lower end, there are two new cameras, the D-Lux 5 compact and V-Lux 2 superzoom. Leica M9 Titanium The M9's full metal jacket Limited to just 500 models worldwide, this showpiece M9 still …
are the entry level panasonic/lumix with the branding 'upgraded' to Leica? or a new dedicated model from Leica?
My first camera, when I was a nipper of 6, was a Leica. My mum bought it second hand for my birthday, think it cost something like £15 in 1975! Took it everywhere for years probably what lead me to my number one past-time these days.
oh look, panasonic updated their range of lumix camera's a while ago...and now here's some new leica's....i wonder why that is?
de’Silva has excelled himself here
by not mucking up a classic. Shame he didn't do the same at Audi
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs