Leica has announced some changes to its line-up at Photokina, with its rangefinder stalwart, the M9 getting a titanium makeover and, at the lower end, there are two new cameras, the D-Lux 5 compact and V-Lux 2 superzoom. Leica M9 Titanium The M9's full metal jacket Limited to just 500 models worldwide, this showpiece M9 still …
are the entry level panasonic/lumix with the branding 'upgraded' to Leica? or a new dedicated model from Leica?
My first camera, when I was a nipper of 6, was a Leica. My mum bought it second hand for my birthday, think it cost something like £15 in 1975! Took it everywhere for years probably what lead me to my number one past-time these days.
oh look, panasonic updated their range of lumix camera's a while ago...and now here's some new leica's....i wonder why that is?
de’Silva has excelled himself here
by not mucking up a classic. Shame he didn't do the same at Audi
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?