Leica has announced some changes to its line-up at Photokina, with its rangefinder stalwart, the M9 getting a titanium makeover and, at the lower end, there are two new cameras, the D-Lux 5 compact and V-Lux 2 superzoom. Leica M9 Titanium The M9's full metal jacket Limited to just 500 models worldwide, this showpiece M9 still …
are the entry level panasonic/lumix with the branding 'upgraded' to Leica? or a new dedicated model from Leica?
My first camera, when I was a nipper of 6, was a Leica. My mum bought it second hand for my birthday, think it cost something like £15 in 1975! Took it everywhere for years probably what lead me to my number one past-time these days.
oh look, panasonic updated their range of lumix camera's a while ago...and now here's some new leica's....i wonder why that is?
de’Silva has excelled himself here
by not mucking up a classic. Shame he didn't do the same at Audi
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months