There's a new WAN optimization startup in town, taking on the likes of Riverbed, Citrix Systems, Blue Coat, and Cisco Systems with some freshly minted Series A funding and, you guessed it, a cloudy approach to delivering WAN optimization. Aryaka Networks came out of stealth mode today and was founded by Ajit Gupta, who …
For being a cloud-based option, sounds more expensive
Although an appliance moves the data efficiently and quickly it does not make allowances for other traffic on the link that is not being managed by the appliance itself. Products like 1E's Nomad makes the best use of the connection and is kinder to already existing traffic. Here's a whitepaper that explains it. http://www.1e.com/download/WhitePapers/Nomad_and_WAN_Caching_1.6.pdf
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)