There's a new WAN optimization startup in town, taking on the likes of Riverbed, Citrix Systems, Blue Coat, and Cisco Systems with some freshly minted Series A funding and, you guessed it, a cloudy approach to delivering WAN optimization. Aryaka Networks came out of stealth mode today and was founded by Ajit Gupta, who …
For being a cloud-based option, sounds more expensive
Although an appliance moves the data efficiently and quickly it does not make allowances for other traffic on the link that is not being managed by the appliance itself. Products like 1E's Nomad makes the best use of the connection and is kinder to already existing traffic. Here's a whitepaper that explains it. http://www.1e.com/download/WhitePapers/Nomad_and_WAN_Caching_1.6.pdf
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops