The 2010 GPU Technology Conference got underway on schedule in San Jose today. We got an exclusive show preview (exclusive because we were the only ones who were there with a camera) from Sanford Russell, general manager of NVIDIA's GPU business. I was a bit surprised by the number of people who turned out for the opening day …
that is all
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great