The 2010 GPU Technology Conference got underway on schedule in San Jose today. We got an exclusive show preview (exclusive because we were the only ones who were there with a camera) from Sanford Russell, general manager of NVIDIA's GPU business. I was a bit surprised by the number of people who turned out for the opening day …
that is all
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...