The 2010 GPU Technology Conference got underway on schedule in San Jose today. We got an exclusive show preview (exclusive because we were the only ones who were there with a camera) from Sanford Russell, general manager of NVIDIA's GPU business. I was a bit surprised by the number of people who turned out for the opening day …
that is all
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops