The 2010 GPU Technology Conference got underway on schedule in San Jose today. We got an exclusive show preview (exclusive because we were the only ones who were there with a camera) from Sanford Russell, general manager of NVIDIA's GPU business. I was a bit surprised by the number of people who turned out for the opening day …
that is all
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24