Choosing a winner from this group of 15.6in laptops was a tricky matter as they have a great deal in common. Apart from sharing the same size screen and 1366 x 768 resolution, they all come with 802.11n Wi-Fi and have a tray-loading multi-format DVD writer. So relatively small differences count for a lot. The HP Pavilion dv6 …
No windows please
For penguin aficionados out there you should add Novatech to the short list being considered, as they do a 15.6" AMD based laptop with 2GB RAM, Radeon X1200 mobile graphics, and best of all, without any OS for around £280.
Its not great in battery life (but comparable to the times shown here) or very fast, and it is rather plasticy, but excellent value for money if you don't want/need Windows.
Is it really so difficult
to keep the same colours for the same machines in the graph displays? Why does your form think colours is spelled wrong?
MAJOR FAIL!!! I could do a better job.
I'm sorry you seem to missing the point here. You say the Acer is the best. ARE YOU MAD, or are you being paid by the company to say that. Considering the HP has got the best battery and also 3d mark score way over anyone elses. How can you justify the slow ACER being the best. No I was right first time your being paid either by ACER or INTEL to come up with that winner. Or are you anti AMD?
1366x768 is good only for watching tv. No serious work with that resolution.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests