BlackBerry maker RIM has reported decent second quarter results, albeit with disappointment on some fronts. Reporting on its second 2010 quarter (pdf), RIM said net income was up and it had shipped more than 12 million handsets, though a proportion of those will be languishing on shop shelves. More importantly it had …
...the best way to deal with governmental crap will to run your own BB Express at home? With a suicide telnetable box for self-destruct?
depends how you say it
Elsewhere you might read something like this:
"Research In Motion (RIMM) dazzled Wall Street with strong, better-than-expected earnings and even a better-than-expected gross margin." (Forbes)
True there is everywhere handwringing that RIMM is not growing marketshare. It seems to be losing that to Android at about the same rate as the iphone.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix