It goes without saying that IT systems should, in principle, be secured so that only properly authorised users can access data, applications or services. Most companies are pretty good at giving authorised users access to the systems and data they need to do their jobs. The trouble is that this is only half the job. It is just …
The technology to address this problem is not entirely new. Multics was the first operating system that attempted to provide the capability being sought, and Security Enhanced Linux also incorporates this type of feature.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene