It goes without saying that IT systems should, in principle, be secured so that only properly authorised users can access data, applications or services. Most companies are pretty good at giving authorised users access to the systems and data they need to do their jobs. The trouble is that this is only half the job. It is just …
The technology to address this problem is not entirely new. Multics was the first operating system that attempted to provide the capability being sought, and Security Enhanced Linux also incorporates this type of feature.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7