Samsung's Global Developer Challenge has reached the shortlisting phase, though short isn't quite accurate for the 300 applications the public is being asked to vote on. While Vodafone might be happy asking people to pick from four options, Samsung wants to emphasise just how popular Bada is. Therefore it is presenting 300 …
"as the applications concerned were all developed using the Bada simulator"
What makes you say that? The apps just had to run on the simulator to be allowed entry. It doesn't mean they cannot use the device for testing if they have a device.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked