Samsung's Global Developer Challenge has reached the shortlisting phase, though short isn't quite accurate for the 300 applications the public is being asked to vote on. While Vodafone might be happy asking people to pick from four options, Samsung wants to emphasise just how popular Bada is. Therefore it is presenting 300 …
"as the applications concerned were all developed using the Bada simulator"
What makes you say that? The apps just had to run on the simulator to be allowed entry. It doesn't mean they cannot use the device for testing if they have a device.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen