Samsung's Global Developer Challenge has reached the shortlisting phase, though short isn't quite accurate for the 300 applications the public is being asked to vote on. While Vodafone might be happy asking people to pick from four options, Samsung wants to emphasise just how popular Bada is. Therefore it is presenting 300 …
"as the applications concerned were all developed using the Bada simulator"
What makes you say that? The apps just had to run on the simulator to be allowed entry. It doesn't mean they cannot use the device for testing if they have a device.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market