IBM has bought OpenPages - which makes software to help companies manage risk and ensure compliance with regulations. OpenPages claims to provide a full compliance and risk management product which allows CEOs and CFOs to view data from different systems to get an idea of a business's total exposure to danger. This covers …
Recent history suggests that risk management at BP was exactly up to scratch, suprising then that these guys would list them as a customer?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones