IBM has bought OpenPages - which makes software to help companies manage risk and ensure compliance with regulations. OpenPages claims to provide a full compliance and risk management product which allows CEOs and CFOs to view data from different systems to get an idea of a business's total exposure to danger. This covers …
Recent history suggests that risk management at BP was exactly up to scratch, suprising then that these guys would list them as a customer?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp