IBM has bought OpenPages - which makes software to help companies manage risk and ensure compliance with regulations. OpenPages claims to provide a full compliance and risk management product which allows CEOs and CFOs to view data from different systems to get an idea of a business's total exposure to danger. This covers …
Recent history suggests that risk management at BP was exactly up to scratch, suprising then that these guys would list them as a customer?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account