IBM has bought OpenPages - which makes software to help companies manage risk and ensure compliance with regulations. OpenPages claims to provide a full compliance and risk management product which allows CEOs and CFOs to view data from different systems to get an idea of a business's total exposure to danger. This covers …
Recent history suggests that risk management at BP was exactly up to scratch, suprising then that these guys would list them as a customer?
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months