BlackBerry maker RIM might have swallowed company assets and the majority of the staff for its forthcoming tablet, but DataViz reckons there's enough left to keep Documents To Go on multiple platforms. RIM admitted acquiring the majority of DataViz staff and some of its assets ten days ago, in a deal reported to have cost $50m. …
That is reassuring
I'm getting desperate for proper sync with google docs on my Android phone.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor