The next stop on our tour of hardware vendors was the Dell booth. We talked to a good guy named Matthew who gave us a look at their latest server. He tried his best to stay on script, while I tried my best to take him off of it. He walked us through their latest tech stuff and talked up the merits of their modular design. I …
Quite entertaining. Carry on then...
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!