John Chambers, chief executive officer and chairman of networking giant Cisco Systems, must be getting ready for retirement three to five years from now. Because yesterday at Cisco's financial analyst conference in San Jose, Chambers announced that the company would start paying out a dividend to stockholders beginning in 2011. …
Err, number 3?
How does he figure they're the #3 blade manufacturer?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab