A second major vendor has announced what it calls an "outstanding new agreement" with the government. Further to discussions with Cabinet Office minister and chair of the Efficiency and Reform Group Francis Maude about cost cutting, the company announced that it had signed a Memorandum of Understanding. It said on 13 September …
Snouts in the trough, boys!
That is all....
I thought government didn't do comedy. Putting Capgemini and savings in the same sentence is actually funnier than doing the same with "Labour" and "competent".
Not as funny as..
putting Accenture, Project and "to time and budget"....
I thought the point was
we want *less* big government IT projects?
in 1993, I almost became a CapGemini contactor, but even though the position was fully funded, and I was who was going to be employed, CG wouldn't hire me to contract me.....Anyway, I find out after another firm hired me and put me in the position, that the cost of my contract through CDI (as I recall) was about 8% less than if I had been with CG.
The only difference I saw was that CG had really nice brocures with color glossy photographs.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers