Virtualization doesn't end with consolidation. It begins with it. But what's next? New research of our North American readers by analysts Freeform Dynamics, published in the Register white paper "Server Virtualization beyond Consolidation", shows that organizations that are virtualizing successfully still find that the impact on …
<3 Freeform Dynamics
More of this sort of thing!
The Question Is The Answer
If the benefits of virtualization (or Service Oriented Architecture or any other Grand Solution) are not immediately obvious upon completion; then you've probably wasted a great deal of time and money following a fad. That the question is being asked at all, is the answer.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat