Virtualization doesn't end with consolidation. It begins with it. But what's next? New research of our North American readers by analysts Freeform Dynamics, published in the Register white paper "Server Virtualization beyond Consolidation", shows that organizations that are virtualizing successfully still find that the impact on …
<3 Freeform Dynamics
More of this sort of thing!
The Question Is The Answer
If the benefits of virtualization (or Service Oriented Architecture or any other Grand Solution) are not immediately obvious upon completion; then you've probably wasted a great deal of time and money following a fad. That the question is being asked at all, is the answer.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star