Virtualization doesn't end with consolidation. It begins with it. But what's next? New research of our North American readers by analysts Freeform Dynamics, published in the Register white paper "Server Virtualization beyond Consolidation", shows that organizations that are virtualizing successfully still find that the impact on …
<3 Freeform Dynamics
More of this sort of thing!
The Question Is The Answer
If the benefits of virtualization (or Service Oriented Architecture or any other Grand Solution) are not immediately obvious upon completion; then you've probably wasted a great deal of time and money following a fad. That the question is being asked at all, is the answer.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices