Virtualization doesn't end with consolidation. It begins with it. But what's next? New research of our North American readers by analysts Freeform Dynamics, published in the Register white paper "Server Virtualization beyond Consolidation", shows that organizations that are virtualizing successfully still find that the impact on …
<3 Freeform Dynamics
More of this sort of thing!
The Question Is The Answer
If the benefits of virtualization (or Service Oriented Architecture or any other Grand Solution) are not immediately obvious upon completion; then you've probably wasted a great deal of time and money following a fad. That the question is being asked at all, is the answer.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it