Playing video games trains people to make faster decisions and gives them a heightened sense of their surroundings - just like vampires. But not any old computer games - no, you need games like Call of Duty 2 and the Unreal Tournament to augment your ears and eyes. These are some of the findings of three American cognitive …
FPS or TPS
I play a well known TPS online a lot, does the survey notice any differences between the two shootemup versions?
And they do wake you up, as to Sims I think watching paint dry is more fun.
Uh ... MJI ...
We've been discussing this over there --> for about 24 hours now.
Are you sure your mad gamer skilz wake you up?
That seemed to be all about driving
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes