Playing video games trains people to make faster decisions and gives them a heightened sense of their surroundings - just like vampires. But not any old computer games - no, you need games like Call of Duty 2 and the Unreal Tournament to augment your ears and eyes. These are some of the findings of three American cognitive …
FPS or TPS
I play a well known TPS online a lot, does the survey notice any differences between the two shootemup versions?
And they do wake you up, as to Sims I think watching paint dry is more fun.
Uh ... MJI ...
We've been discussing this over there --> for about 24 hours now.
Are you sure your mad gamer skilz wake you up?
That seemed to be all about driving
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Apple sends in the bulldozers as Fruit Loop construction begins
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong