Playing video games trains people to make faster decisions and gives them a heightened sense of their surroundings - just like vampires. But not any old computer games - no, you need games like Call of Duty 2 and the Unreal Tournament to augment your ears and eyes. These are some of the findings of three American cognitive …
FPS or TPS
I play a well known TPS online a lot, does the survey notice any differences between the two shootemup versions?
And they do wake you up, as to Sims I think watching paint dry is more fun.
Uh ... MJI ...
We've been discussing this over there --> for about 24 hours now.
Are you sure your mad gamer skilz wake you up?
That seemed to be all about driving
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?