LG Electronics today launched two new member for the Optimus smartphone series - but only one is coming to the UK. Marketed for first-time smartphone users, the LG Optimus One and Optimus Chic use Froyo, the latest Android 2.2 platform, to enable faster browsing and smoother multitasking. Both phones feature the ability to …
never will i buy LG again, got the horrendous LG GW620, stuck on android 1.5 with no updates and as soon as LG released it they abandoned it like they do with there products and there customers.
Looks like a nice phone, but this:
"The device includes "App advisor", a tool that recommends ten highly rated apps every two weeks."
makes me sad. It's such a struggle to buy a phone without extra crap installed on it.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire