The Data Center Solutions unit of server maker Dell – which does bespoke server design and manufacturing on behalf of a couple of dozen hyperscale customers – has kicked out a new server that packs a dozen single-socket Xeon servers into a single 3U chassis. This server chassis, named Viking, is based on a set of compact servers …
This is exactly what I have been wanting for /years/. Please, please, PLEASE kick down to the SME market!
The fans are 3x 120mm not 3x 320mm. 320mm is over a foot in diameter, 3U is only 5.25"
I would definately buy one if the price was right
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack