Your iPad won't fit into your iPod speaker system, so how are you going to get your music from one to t'other? And what if you want to use your iPhone or iPod Touch as both the source and a remote control for your dock? Airphonic Wirefree Hi-fi Streaming Kit Enter the Airphonic wireless streaming kit. It comprises a pair of …
I'm already doing this to my old Sony stereo with a bluetooth dongle connected to the Aux in. 30 quid... Sound is compromised, but not badly (I'm not an audiophile), and the iPad/iPhone is immediately the best remote control for a stereo ever!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked