Your iPad won't fit into your iPod speaker system, so how are you going to get your music from one to t'other? And what if you want to use your iPhone or iPod Touch as both the source and a remote control for your dock? Airphonic Wirefree Hi-fi Streaming Kit Enter the Airphonic wireless streaming kit. It comprises a pair of …
I'm already doing this to my old Sony stereo with a bluetooth dongle connected to the Aux in. 30 quid... Sound is compromised, but not badly (I'm not an audiophile), and the iPad/iPhone is immediately the best remote control for a stereo ever!
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market