Your iPad won't fit into your iPod speaker system, so how are you going to get your music from one to t'other? And what if you want to use your iPhone or iPod Touch as both the source and a remote control for your dock? Airphonic Wirefree Hi-fi Streaming Kit Enter the Airphonic wireless streaming kit. It comprises a pair of …
I'm already doing this to my old Sony stereo with a bluetooth dongle connected to the Aux in. 30 quid... Sound is compromised, but not badly (I'm not an audiophile), and the iPad/iPhone is immediately the best remote control for a stereo ever!
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play