Your iPad won't fit into your iPod speaker system, so how are you going to get your music from one to t'other? And what if you want to use your iPhone or iPod Touch as both the source and a remote control for your dock? Airphonic Wirefree Hi-fi Streaming Kit Enter the Airphonic wireless streaming kit. It comprises a pair of …
I'm already doing this to my old Sony stereo with a bluetooth dongle connected to the Aux in. 30 quid... Sound is compromised, but not badly (I'm not an audiophile), and the iPad/iPhone is immediately the best remote control for a stereo ever!
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp