Hewlett-Packard is close to buying security software maker ArcSight for $1.46bn, according to the Wall Street Journal. ArcSight was founded in 2000 and provides a line of security information and event management (SIEM) products to keep track of IT information assets and detect when compliance rules or systems themselves have …
Shop till you drop at the HP Megastore
Divorce was the only way to get my ex-wife to stop stopping.
What will HP do?
Why the buy.
"ArcSight .... provides a line of security information and event management (SIEM) products to keep track of IT information assets and detect when compliance rules or systems themselves have been breached...." So hp must need it to keep an eye on the exec expenses system?
Too good to last
Lucky old ArcSight board, they get some big payoffs and everyone they sold the product to gets shafted.
Shame, it was a good product... now destined for HP buggering up.
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods