Hewlett-Packard is close to buying security software maker ArcSight for $1.46bn, according to the Wall Street Journal. ArcSight was founded in 2000 and provides a line of security information and event management (SIEM) products to keep track of IT information assets and detect when compliance rules or systems themselves have …
Shop till you drop at the HP Megastore
Divorce was the only way to get my ex-wife to stop stopping.
What will HP do?
Why the buy.
"ArcSight .... provides a line of security information and event management (SIEM) products to keep track of IT information assets and detect when compliance rules or systems themselves have been breached...." So hp must need it to keep an eye on the exec expenses system?
Too good to last
Lucky old ArcSight board, they get some big payoffs and everyone they sold the product to gets shafted.
Shame, it was a good product... now destined for HP buggering up.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account