Microsoft is planning another busy Patch Tuesday this month - with nine bulletins that tackle a total of 13 vulnerabilities ready for delivery next Tuesday (14 September). Four of the bulletins cover critical flaws in Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Vista. Extra security protection means that Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 …
2 of my "important" updates last week were optional, it makes the whole update process seem like a farce when the important ones aren't imporatant enough to be recommended.
And to be fair, neither of them seemed important from the description
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout