Microsoft is planning another busy Patch Tuesday this month - with nine bulletins that tackle a total of 13 vulnerabilities ready for delivery next Tuesday (14 September). Four of the bulletins cover critical flaws in Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Vista. Extra security protection means that Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 …
2 of my "important" updates last week were optional, it makes the whole update process seem like a farce when the important ones aren't imporatant enough to be recommended.
And to be fair, neither of them seemed important from the description
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?