The engineers and marketeers have got the servers out and polished up their sales pitches, and now it is time for Big Blue to bring in the bankers to close the deals. By virtue of its strong balance sheet and squeaky clean credit rating, IBM can borrow money and therefore lend it at rates much lower than most other companies, …
Roll up, Roll up, get your IBM here
Yet another unashamed advertising piece for IBM from TPM, it would be nice to see some objectivity after all thats what I thought journalism was about.
Please bring back the objectivity!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops