It's all very well having a decent printed manual along with your camera, but the 10.2Mp D3000 is the only DSLR to offer a user guide built in to the camera. Flick the mode dial on the top to the Guide position, press the Menu button, and the 3in LCD gives you the options of Shoot, View, Delete, or Set up. Nikon D3000 Select …
D-Lighting on the D3000
One small point;
Having D-Lighting on does impact the framerate massively BUT you can switch it off, and then apply it to the stored images later.
This allows you to shoot more frames without losing the benefit of D-Lighting. The only issue is you have to go through and apply it to each one.
It still can't do the following:
Leaves, grass or tree branches against a bright sky (purple fringing).
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs