It's all very well having a decent printed manual along with your camera, but the 10.2Mp D3000 is the only DSLR to offer a user guide built in to the camera. Flick the mode dial on the top to the Guide position, press the Menu button, and the 3in LCD gives you the options of Shoot, View, Delete, or Set up. Nikon D3000 Select …
D-Lighting on the D3000
One small point;
Having D-Lighting on does impact the framerate massively BUT you can switch it off, and then apply it to the stored images later.
This allows you to shoot more frames without losing the benefit of D-Lighting. The only issue is you have to go through and apply it to each one.
It still can't do the following:
Leaves, grass or tree branches against a bright sky (purple fringing).
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Review iPhone 6: Hey, looking good slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia