EMC has signalled that a new mid-range storage system is coming - a low-end one in the $10,000-$75,000 area. We reckon it's the Celerra NX3e, and we're spilling the beans here. The Cellerra range starts with the NX4. This has one or two X-Blade controllers, with two processors per X-Blade, and up to 60 disk drives. It has up to …
So its basically an NS20 with 64 bit processors and a bit more cache. Did they hint at whether the easy management suite was a variant on the new unisphere platform or something completely new and as to whether it was running the new flare and dart to support some of the new plugins to. Support the VAAI portion of the vstorage API set from vmware ?
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK