EMC has signalled that a new mid-range storage system is coming - a low-end one in the $10,000-$75,000 area. We reckon it's the Celerra NX3e, and we're spilling the beans here. The Cellerra range starts with the NX4. This has one or two X-Blade controllers, with two processors per X-Blade, and up to 60 disk drives. It has up to …
So its basically an NS20 with 64 bit processors and a bit more cache. Did they hint at whether the easy management suite was a variant on the new unisphere platform or something completely new and as to whether it was running the new flare and dart to support some of the new plugins to. Support the VAAI portion of the vstorage API set from vmware ?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards