Three has become the latest UK operator to tout tablets: specifically Samsung's Android-based Galaxy Tab. The 7in offering is "coming soon", the network said, but not soon enough for it to reveal device pricing. But Three did say it will offer £10 and £15 monthly voice contracts, respectively bundling 100 any-network voice …
"£10 and £15 monthly voice contracts"
Why, when everyone already has a mobile? And the data options don't look generous, when Three does 15GB for £15pm.
unless anyone uses the thing as a fixed broadband replacement how could you possibly get near to this?
Fact is 1GB is more than enough for most mobile users.
Ouch! UK pricing takes the icing off the cake
Given the Lilliputian size of the UK compared to either Canada or the U.S.A. it is hard to fathom just how carriers justify airtime charges.
It is hard to compare UK prices with other countries as tax is never clearly stated as being included or extra.
The carrier could easily kill the success of the product unless the airtime is carefully priced.
Will they be offering the standard Samsung or adding it's own 'features' that will only serve to delay upgrades?
mysteriously runs 20 per cent faster than all the others
To be fair guys, that is the same speed quoted on the Vodafone site
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM