BlackBerry maker RIM has apparently bought out DataViz, publisher of the popular Documents To Go, in a deal worth $50m in cash. The acquisition is being reported by the Crackberry blog, and while we've not had confirmation from either company CNET says that DataViz has confirmed that "RIM has acquired some of the assets of …
Bad news Wednesday
This cannot be good news. The agenda must be to stop supporting rival devices.
If DataViz/RIM stop supporting the Android application I purchased, I wonder if they'll give a refund?? Hmmm...... I doubt it very much!
i expect rest of the company to continue other platforms
i expect RIM bought blackberry part of the company (and some more), to improve RIM software department (+ dataviz as part of bbery solution) but rest of the dataviz will continue to support other platform.
otherwise, they would buy whole dataviz a it would be advertised as such
Apple Store door slams in 5,4,3,2...
Just kidding Steve!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers