Humax will next month roll out a firmware update that will allow its HD-Fox T2 Freeview HD set-top box to record programmes on USB-connected storage devices. The T2 is a single-tuner device, so the update won't bring the box full DVR functionality, but you'll get the ability to pause and rewind live broadcasts. Humax HDR-Fox T2 …
Will it work!
After the last update which caused myself and many others to suffer from lost sound on the HD channels, lets hope they have improved the software.
P.S still waiting for reply from email sent to Humax highlighting the problem.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know