Humax will next month roll out a firmware update that will allow its HD-Fox T2 Freeview HD set-top box to record programmes on USB-connected storage devices. The T2 is a single-tuner device, so the update won't bring the box full DVR functionality, but you'll get the ability to pause and rewind live broadcasts. Humax HDR-Fox T2 …
Will it work!
After the last update which caused myself and many others to suffer from lost sound on the HD channels, lets hope they have improved the software.
P.S still waiting for reply from email sent to Humax highlighting the problem.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!