NoSQL start-up CouchIO is targeting mobile and clouds after just a year of trying to monetize the company's CouchDB document store. CouchIO has changed its name to CouchOne while unveiling CouchOne Mobile, which puts the open-source, non-relational store on handsets. It has announced plans to start charging for CouchOne Hosting …
... "coo-chow-knee" is so much easier to pronounce than "cow-cha-dee".
Mines the one with the Dragon text to speech translator in the pocket...
Why is couch eye oh hard to pronounce ?
It would be good to see a good case study on replication at CouchOne.
Replication is said to be CouchDB's stand-out feature, but it apparently does not have any significant commercial play yet.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds