NoSQL start-up CouchIO is targeting mobile and clouds after just a year of trying to monetize the company's CouchDB document store. CouchIO has changed its name to CouchOne while unveiling CouchOne Mobile, which puts the open-source, non-relational store on handsets. It has announced plans to start charging for CouchOne Hosting …
... "coo-chow-knee" is so much easier to pronounce than "cow-cha-dee".
Mines the one with the Dragon text to speech translator in the pocket...
Why is couch eye oh hard to pronounce ?
It would be good to see a good case study on replication at CouchOne.
Replication is said to be CouchDB's stand-out feature, but it apparently does not have any significant commercial play yet.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account