NoSQL start-up CouchIO is targeting mobile and clouds after just a year of trying to monetize the company's CouchDB document store. CouchIO has changed its name to CouchOne while unveiling CouchOne Mobile, which puts the open-source, non-relational store on handsets. It has announced plans to start charging for CouchOne Hosting …
... "coo-chow-knee" is so much easier to pronounce than "cow-cha-dee".
Mines the one with the Dragon text to speech translator in the pocket...
Why is couch eye oh hard to pronounce ?
It would be good to see a good case study on replication at CouchOne.
Replication is said to be CouchDB's stand-out feature, but it apparently does not have any significant commercial play yet.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know