NoSQL start-up CouchIO is targeting mobile and clouds after just a year of trying to monetize the company's CouchDB document store. CouchIO has changed its name to CouchOne while unveiling CouchOne Mobile, which puts the open-source, non-relational store on handsets. It has announced plans to start charging for CouchOne Hosting …
... "coo-chow-knee" is so much easier to pronounce than "cow-cha-dee".
Mines the one with the Dragon text to speech translator in the pocket...
Why is couch eye oh hard to pronounce ?
It would be good to see a good case study on replication at CouchOne.
Replication is said to be CouchDB's stand-out feature, but it apparently does not have any significant commercial play yet.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- Will It Blend? Maybe. BlackBerry’s secret comeback weapon