NoSQL start-up CouchIO is targeting mobile and clouds after just a year of trying to monetize the company's CouchDB document store. CouchIO has changed its name to CouchOne while unveiling CouchOne Mobile, which puts the open-source, non-relational store on handsets. It has announced plans to start charging for CouchOne Hosting …
... "coo-chow-knee" is so much easier to pronounce than "cow-cha-dee".
Mines the one with the Dragon text to speech translator in the pocket...
Why is couch eye oh hard to pronounce ?
It would be good to see a good case study on replication at CouchOne.
Replication is said to be CouchDB's stand-out feature, but it apparently does not have any significant commercial play yet.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...