TechCrunch Europe has cleaned up its website following the discovery of malicious code that left visiting surfers exposed to infection by a variant of the infamous Zeus banking Trojan. Malign script on eu.techcrunch.com attempted to serve up a malicious PDF file to readers of the news blog. The problem stemmed from a malicious …
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?