TechCrunch Europe has cleaned up its website following the discovery of malicious code that left visiting surfers exposed to infection by a variant of the infamous Zeus banking Trojan. Malign script on eu.techcrunch.com attempted to serve up a malicious PDF file to readers of the news blog. The problem stemmed from a malicious …
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)