DigiTimes thinks Intel could add a USB 3.0 host controller to its Cougar motherboard reference design. This is based on a report in a Chinese media outlet, Commercial Times. The announcement is expected at the Intel Developer Forum 2010 in San Francisco next week and It should help USB 3.0 standardisation. Intel has been …
So typical of intel
The world didn't use intel;s iteration of USB 3.0, so lets boohoo and not use USE 3.0 at all...
Well you can boohoo on this Intel, ,,!,, you're a bunch of whiny spoiled school yard bullies, I'll bet in grade school, each and every intel exec got his ass kicked left and right, so they're making up for that now...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search