DigiTimes thinks Intel could add a USB 3.0 host controller to its Cougar motherboard reference design. This is based on a report in a Chinese media outlet, Commercial Times. The announcement is expected at the Intel Developer Forum 2010 in San Francisco next week and It should help USB 3.0 standardisation. Intel has been …
So typical of intel
The world didn't use intel;s iteration of USB 3.0, so lets boohoo and not use USE 3.0 at all...
Well you can boohoo on this Intel, ,,!,, you're a bunch of whiny spoiled school yard bullies, I'll bet in grade school, each and every intel exec got his ass kicked left and right, so they're making up for that now...
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS