DigiTimes thinks Intel could add a USB 3.0 host controller to its Cougar motherboard reference design. This is based on a report in a Chinese media outlet, Commercial Times. The announcement is expected at the Intel Developer Forum 2010 in San Francisco next week and It should help USB 3.0 standardisation. Intel has been …
So typical of intel
The world didn't use intel;s iteration of USB 3.0, so lets boohoo and not use USE 3.0 at all...
Well you can boohoo on this Intel, ,,!,, you're a bunch of whiny spoiled school yard bullies, I'll bet in grade school, each and every intel exec got his ass kicked left and right, so they're making up for that now...
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can