DigiTimes thinks Intel could add a USB 3.0 host controller to its Cougar motherboard reference design. This is based on a report in a Chinese media outlet, Commercial Times. The announcement is expected at the Intel Developer Forum 2010 in San Francisco next week and It should help USB 3.0 standardisation. Intel has been …
So typical of intel
The world didn't use intel;s iteration of USB 3.0, so lets boohoo and not use USE 3.0 at all...
Well you can boohoo on this Intel, ,,!,, you're a bunch of whiny spoiled school yard bullies, I'll bet in grade school, each and every intel exec got his ass kicked left and right, so they're making up for that now...
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE