O2 has updated its version of the Dell Streak 5in internet tablet - reviewed here - to Android 2.1. The operator said that the release will appear as a notification on Streak screens, but users can also go into the device's Settings, select About Phone and then System Updates. It added that the update will wipe the machine, and …
Works well, except that......
Synchronisation with your PC via the DELL PC Suite is broken and won't be fixed until 2.2, so say Dell :-(
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat