O2 has updated its version of the Dell Streak 5in internet tablet - reviewed here - to Android 2.1. The operator said that the release will appear as a notification on Streak screens, but users can also go into the device's Settings, select About Phone and then System Updates. It added that the update will wipe the machine, and …
Works well, except that......
Synchronisation with your PC via the DELL PC Suite is broken and won't be fixed until 2.2, so say Dell :-(
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip