O2 has updated its version of the Dell Streak 5in internet tablet - reviewed here - to Android 2.1. The operator said that the release will appear as a notification on Streak screens, but users can also go into the device's Settings, select About Phone and then System Updates. It added that the update will wipe the machine, and …
Works well, except that......
Synchronisation with your PC via the DELL PC Suite is broken and won't be fixed until 2.2, so say Dell :-(
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market