O2 has updated its version of the Dell Streak 5in internet tablet - reviewed here - to Android 2.1. The operator said that the release will appear as a notification on Streak screens, but users can also go into the device's Settings, select About Phone and then System Updates. It added that the update will wipe the machine, and …
Works well, except that......
Synchronisation with your PC via the DELL PC Suite is broken and won't be fixed until 2.2, so say Dell :-(
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE