Virgin Media is offering the BlackBerry Curve 8520 - reviewed here - in what it claims os the "most competitive" pay-monthly package this smartphone can be found on. The phone is free and you're expected to fork out £12 a month for two years - £288 in total. BlackBerry Curve 8520 If you're a Virgin telly or broadband …
I am exceptionally jealous of you. Please accept my (before rate charges) crumpled mobile bill of ~£50 as a sign of frustration and defeat.
Weeping victim of monopolistic Canadian Telcos.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip