The US Department of Labor kicked out its monthly jobs report, and there's some good news for once. First of all, private sector employers added 67,000 jobs last month, although the overall economy shed 54,000 jobs as the federal government winds down the 2010 census and lays off temporary workers hired to count heads. The other …
UK _based_ site...
Or had you not noticed yet?
Not at HP
More quarterly WFR's headed our way boys, look sharp!
what!... there are IT jobs out there ????
i've been looking for over a year and a half and theres naff all out there, unless you want to work for overseas agencys at local indian rates for work in the UK!
so for all those who are thinking that £30 a day is big bucks then the UK is the place to be.
for everyone else... please form an orderly queue at the nearest air/ferry port.
now... wheres my passport...
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked