The US Department of Labor kicked out its monthly jobs report, and there's some good news for once. First of all, private sector employers added 67,000 jobs last month, although the overall economy shed 54,000 jobs as the federal government winds down the 2010 census and lays off temporary workers hired to count heads. The other …
UK _based_ site...
Or had you not noticed yet?
Not at HP
More quarterly WFR's headed our way boys, look sharp!
what!... there are IT jobs out there ????
i've been looking for over a year and a half and theres naff all out there, unless you want to work for overseas agencys at local indian rates for work in the UK!
so for all those who are thinking that £30 a day is big bucks then the UK is the place to be.
for everyone else... please form an orderly queue at the nearest air/ferry port.
now... wheres my passport...
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise