TomTom has introduced a set of mid-price satnavs it claims are the first of their kind to provide voice control. TomTom Via 120 TomTom Via 120 Available in versions with and without bundled Live servies, the slimline Via series sport an integrated, 180°-flip mount. They also come with the latest maps, updated POI databases, …
I like this
I like the idea that you do not need to fiddle with the satnav but I am worried that there may be some reaction from the satnav to my normal comments when I disagree with the routing. TomTom are not know for their sense of humour but this is clearly their chance.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan