TomTom has introduced a set of mid-price satnavs it claims are the first of their kind to provide voice control. TomTom Via 120 TomTom Via 120 Available in versions with and without bundled Live servies, the slimline Via series sport an integrated, 180°-flip mount. They also come with the latest maps, updated POI databases, …
I like this
I like the idea that you do not need to fiddle with the satnav but I am worried that there may be some reaction from the satnav to my normal comments when I disagree with the routing. TomTom are not know for their sense of humour but this is clearly their chance.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip