More laptops have been announced at the IFA show by Samsung. This time it's the "premium" QX series - given a "airfoil design exterior" that's aluminium clad like as certain fruit-branded manufacturer's notebooks. But not entirely constructed from metal: Samsung's release suggests it's just the lid that's fashioned from …
Congratulions for ripping off the Sony Vaio design, and yet still producing something that looks like shit.
Weird as all the components look Selfridges-grade, but the finished product looks, well, a bit Aldi.
PS "Buck Futter" - nice.
My Mac Air isn't FAT.
Style over substance
Your Mac Air may be slim, but it's got a poor (and non-swappable) battery life. What's the point of a slim-line laptop if you have to keep it plugged into a wall when you want to use it?
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Google lets wannabe Glass Explorers ADMIRE THEMSELVES in their own mirrors
- Leaked photos may indicate slimmer next-generation iPad
- Liftoff! SpaceX Falcon 9 lifts Dragon on third resupply mission to ISS