More laptops have been announced at the IFA show by Samsung. This time it's the "premium" QX series - given a "airfoil design exterior" that's aluminium clad like as certain fruit-branded manufacturer's notebooks. But not entirely constructed from metal: Samsung's release suggests it's just the lid that's fashioned from …
Congratulions for ripping off the Sony Vaio design, and yet still producing something that looks like shit.
Weird as all the components look Selfridges-grade, but the finished product looks, well, a bit Aldi.
PS "Buck Futter" - nice.
My Mac Air isn't FAT.
Style over substance
Your Mac Air may be slim, but it's got a poor (and non-swappable) battery life. What's the point of a slim-line laptop if you have to keep it plugged into a wall when you want to use it?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst