TomTom has launched what it claims are the first of the "super satnavs". The Go Live 1000 and 1005 both sport capacitive touchscreens allowing drivers to pinch-to-zoom in and out of maps, and scroll through lists with finger swipes. The 1005 has a 5in screen, the 1000 a 4.3in job. TomTom Go Live 1000 TomTom didn't detail the …
Erm, what about the Garmin nüvi 3700 series?
Encourage more interaction while driving?
Great, more interaction with the satnav. Don't TomTom understand that there are idiots that interact with the satnav while driving. They should drop the touch screen completely and put buttons on the back that only work when the device is off the windscreen.
Held magnetically ... until ...
Held magnetically ... until you hit a pothole and it goes flying!!
As for touchscreen well I've been using touchscreen tomtom's for years! .. it's called the tomtom rider; ala motorbike tomtom.
Looks nice though.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung