TomTom has launched what it claims are the first of the "super satnavs". The Go Live 1000 and 1005 both sport capacitive touchscreens allowing drivers to pinch-to-zoom in and out of maps, and scroll through lists with finger swipes. The 1005 has a 5in screen, the 1000 a 4.3in job. TomTom Go Live 1000 TomTom didn't detail the …
Erm, what about the Garmin nüvi 3700 series?
Encourage more interaction while driving?
Great, more interaction with the satnav. Don't TomTom understand that there are idiots that interact with the satnav while driving. They should drop the touch screen completely and put buttons on the back that only work when the device is off the windscreen.
Held magnetically ... until ...
Held magnetically ... until you hit a pothole and it goes flying!!
As for touchscreen well I've been using touchscreen tomtom's for years! .. it's called the tomtom rider; ala motorbike tomtom.
Looks nice though.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go