back to article LaCie catches ultra-small USB Flash drive bug

Ordinary USB Flash drives too darn big for you? LaCie's new MosKeyto protrudes a mere 6mm from the USB port it's connected to. Picture one of those micro Bluetooth adaptors and you've got the idea. LaCie MosKeyto But while the drive is small, the price isn't. LaCie wants 20 quid for the 4GB MosKeyto, and £30 for the 8GB …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Buzzword
    Flame

Brand recognition is worth £5 more

I've heard of Lacie and I've used their products; they're a well-respected brand. I can buy their products from one of several UK-based distributors. Conversely I've never heard of Eagletec, nor have I heard of "Hong Kong-based gadget purveyor Brando". If I was in the market for a tiny 4GB USB drive, I'd choose the Lacie in a flash (pun intended). The reputation of a well-known brand is worth an extra £5 to me.

2. Just call me ^God
    Thumb Down

Pity it's....

inside one of these you will find.... a micro-SD card and a $0.10 SD-USB chipset. The Chinese factories are churning these baby's out for $2.00 a piece now

3. Lindsay T

Too small?

The smaller the flash drive, the larger the key ring you have to attach to prevent it dropping out of your pocket and being rushed to the redtops who will then gleefully broadcast your darkest secrets to the world.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like