While chip makers are not white-knuckled with fear as they were during the economic meltdown of late 2008 and early 2009, they were hoping that the recent boom in chip sales would hold for a couple of quarters — and it probably won't. The latest projections from IT market researcher Gartner are pointing in two directions at the …
Semi biz harbinger nexus of the new world economy trend?
Most interesting article, a mixed picture, and wonder to what extent semi biz will be harbinger nexus of the general world economy in last calendar quarter 2010 and into the new year? Of course, absolutely no one can predict. Events will unfold. We're certainly headed into a new unchartered and unprecedented phase, and the next six months is going to be highly interesting to see . . .
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory