3Par has not issued a statement recommending HP's $2bn bid for the company, despite the ending of a three-day period for Dell to mount a counter-offer. Up until midnight yesterday the 3PAR position was that it recommended its shareholders to accept a Dell offer for the company valued at $27 per share, the same as HP's 26 August …
what about one of the other turtles making an offer ?
or am I getting confused about MNT @ this time of night ?
Given the low, low quality of management babble out of HP suits, it still makes more sense.
What's a couple Billion dollar golden handshake between friends?
Donatelli as CEO?
Please....give us a break!
I am not sure who thinks that this is decisiveness by Donatelli. If he had the foresight, he should have initiated and closed of the deal some months back. Why wait for some other bidders to start and overpay? As far as I am concerned he just wasted a ton of money. Maybe grounds to get fired?
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade