3Par has not issued a statement recommending HP's $2bn bid for the company, despite the ending of a three-day period for Dell to mount a counter-offer. Up until midnight yesterday the 3PAR position was that it recommended its shareholders to accept a Dell offer for the company valued at $27 per share, the same as HP's 26 August …
what about one of the other turtles making an offer ?
or am I getting confused about MNT @ this time of night ?
Given the low, low quality of management babble out of HP suits, it still makes more sense.
What's a couple Billion dollar golden handshake between friends?
Donatelli as CEO?
Please....give us a break!
I am not sure who thinks that this is decisiveness by Donatelli. If he had the foresight, he should have initiated and closed of the deal some months back. Why wait for some other bidders to start and overpay? As far as I am concerned he just wasted a ton of money. Maybe grounds to get fired?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait