3Par has not issued a statement recommending HP's $2bn bid for the company, despite the ending of a three-day period for Dell to mount a counter-offer. Up until midnight yesterday the 3PAR position was that it recommended its shareholders to accept a Dell offer for the company valued at $27 per share, the same as HP's 26 August …
what about one of the other turtles making an offer ?
or am I getting confused about MNT @ this time of night ?
Given the low, low quality of management babble out of HP suits, it still makes more sense.
What's a couple Billion dollar golden handshake between friends?
Donatelli as CEO?
Please....give us a break!
I am not sure who thinks that this is decisiveness by Donatelli. If he had the foresight, he should have initiated and closed of the deal some months back. Why wait for some other bidders to start and overpay? As far as I am concerned he just wasted a ton of money. Maybe grounds to get fired?
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook