Supercomputer and hyperscale server maker Silicon Graphics is still losing money, but it's hopeful that the years ahead will actually yield some profits. And thus, as the company announced its fiscal 2010 financial results today, SGI's board of directors reanimated a latent $40m stock buyback program that the merger between …
"SGI also added eBay as a customer in the quarter, ..."
So, does that mean that eBay is still looking to find someone who can fix their very obviously broken nww Untah data center?
Shill Bidding on eBay: Case Study #4
This latest study is a measure of eBay’s desperation to replace lost revenue and very effectively demonstrates eBay’s effective aiding and abetting of this criminal shill bidding activity at
eBay/PayPal/Donahoe: Dead Men Walking.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire