Supercomputer and hyperscale server maker Silicon Graphics is still losing money, but it's hopeful that the years ahead will actually yield some profits. And thus, as the company announced its fiscal 2010 financial results today, SGI's board of directors reanimated a latent $40m stock buyback program that the merger between …
"SGI also added eBay as a customer in the quarter, ..."
So, does that mean that eBay is still looking to find someone who can fix their very obviously broken nww Untah data center?
Shill Bidding on eBay: Case Study #4
This latest study is a measure of eBay’s desperation to replace lost revenue and very effectively demonstrates eBay’s effective aiding and abetting of this criminal shill bidding activity at
eBay/PayPal/Donahoe: Dead Men Walking.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?