So which netbooks get the thumbs up? As far as performance goes, they’re all essentially in the same boat, so the judgement comes down to usability, features, battery life and price. You can see the similarity in performance from the test results: PCMark 05 Group Test: Netbooks Longer bars are better Video Playback Battery …
Prices have never been lower???
The lowest price on here is £249; some reach £350.
I paid £175 for my AA1 two years ago, and you could also get the eee for around £200.
By now, I was expecting prices to have dropped to the £100-£150 mark. Instead, bucking the trend everywhere else, the prices have gone UP.
The Windows tax
That's what happens when you ship a crap and expensive OS on small hardware...
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Bada-Bing! Mozilla flips Firefox to YAHOO! for search
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop