VMware has released new versions of its View virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and its ThinApp application streaming software, while promising some sort of consumer "cloud identity" offering sometime next year. View 4.5 offers support for the FIPS 140-2 security protocol required by the US government for protecting sensitive …
That all sounds really really cool.
I am going to go take my budget and weep quietly in a corner now.
this is better news from VMware than "windows is dead"
still too much money, unless there is a deal for so many users
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?