VMware has released new versions of its View virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and its ThinApp application streaming software, while promising some sort of consumer "cloud identity" offering sometime next year. View 4.5 offers support for the FIPS 140-2 security protocol required by the US government for protecting sensitive …
That all sounds really really cool.
I am going to go take my budget and weep quietly in a corner now.
this is better news from VMware than "windows is dead"
still too much money, unless there is a deal for so many users
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why