VMware has released new versions of its View virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and its ThinApp application streaming software, while promising some sort of consumer "cloud identity" offering sometime next year. View 4.5 offers support for the FIPS 140-2 security protocol required by the US government for protecting sensitive …
That all sounds really really cool.
I am going to go take my budget and weep quietly in a corner now.
this is better news from VMware than "windows is dead"
still too much money, unless there is a deal for so many users
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't