Google has renewed its deal with AP for news content. The agreement means the ad giant can continue to use AP news stories on Google News or elsewhere. AP said it would also work with Google "to improve discovery and distribution of news". The news agency once led the charge against news aggregators and unlicensed users of its …
I didn't realise that Amateur Photographer magazine had that much content/influence.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK