Google has renewed its deal with AP for news content. The agreement means the ad giant can continue to use AP news stories on Google News or elsewhere. AP said it would also work with Google "to improve discovery and distribution of news". The news agency once led the charge against news aggregators and unlicensed users of its …
I didn't realise that Amateur Photographer magazine had that much content/influence.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS