Google has renewed its deal with AP for news content. The agreement means the ad giant can continue to use AP news stories on Google News or elsewhere. AP said it would also work with Google "to improve discovery and distribution of news". The news agency once led the charge against news aggregators and unlicensed users of its …
I didn't realise that Amateur Photographer magazine had that much content/influence.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES