Google has renewed its deal with AP for news content. The agreement means the ad giant can continue to use AP news stories on Google News or elsewhere. AP said it would also work with Google "to improve discovery and distribution of news". The news agency once led the charge against news aggregators and unlicensed users of its …
I didn't realise that Amateur Photographer magazine had that much content/influence.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs