Two of the brains behind the disruptive open source application server JBoss are building platform services for Java coders. JBoss' ex-chief technology officer Sacha Labourey is leading CloudBees, a company that plans to deliver Java development tools as a set of hosted services charged by the minute. JBoss' former vice …
I'm really curious to see who buys into this. Hudson is Cruise Control for Dummies.
Like JBoss, the real key is having superstar developers. The team - http://www.cloudbees.com/company-team.cb - has really produced a ton of great stuff. The fact is that we have made Hudson multi-tenant on the beginnings of our Java PaaS that is running underneath. Secure and scalable, too. Not many teams have the kind of talent to pull that off...
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE