Two of the brains behind the disruptive open source application server JBoss are building platform services for Java coders. JBoss' ex-chief technology officer Sacha Labourey is leading CloudBees, a company that plans to deliver Java development tools as a set of hosted services charged by the minute. JBoss' former vice …
I'm really curious to see who buys into this. Hudson is Cruise Control for Dummies.
Like JBoss, the real key is having superstar developers. The team - http://www.cloudbees.com/company-team.cb - has really produced a ton of great stuff. The fact is that we have made Hudson multi-tenant on the beginnings of our Java PaaS that is running underneath. Secure and scalable, too. Not many teams have the kind of talent to pull that off...
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe