Two of the brains behind the disruptive open source application server JBoss are building platform services for Java coders. JBoss' ex-chief technology officer Sacha Labourey is leading CloudBees, a company that plans to deliver Java development tools as a set of hosted services charged by the minute. JBoss' former vice …
I'm really curious to see who buys into this. Hudson is Cruise Control for Dummies.
Like JBoss, the real key is having superstar developers. The team - http://www.cloudbees.com/company-team.cb - has really produced a ton of great stuff. The fact is that we have made Hudson multi-tenant on the beginnings of our Java PaaS that is running underneath. Secure and scalable, too. Not many teams have the kind of talent to pull that off...
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON