Two of the brains behind the disruptive open source application server JBoss are building platform services for Java coders. JBoss' ex-chief technology officer Sacha Labourey is leading CloudBees, a company that plans to deliver Java development tools as a set of hosted services charged by the minute. JBoss' former vice …
I'm really curious to see who buys into this. Hudson is Cruise Control for Dummies.
Like JBoss, the real key is having superstar developers. The team - http://www.cloudbees.com/company-team.cb - has really produced a ton of great stuff. The fact is that we have made Hudson multi-tenant on the beginnings of our Java PaaS that is running underneath. Secure and scalable, too. Not many teams have the kind of talent to pull that off...
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account