Two of the brains behind the disruptive open source application server JBoss are building platform services for Java coders. JBoss' ex-chief technology officer Sacha Labourey is leading CloudBees, a company that plans to deliver Java development tools as a set of hosted services charged by the minute. JBoss' former vice …
I'm really curious to see who buys into this. Hudson is Cruise Control for Dummies.
Like JBoss, the real key is having superstar developers. The team - http://www.cloudbees.com/company-team.cb - has really produced a ton of great stuff. The fact is that we have made Hudson multi-tenant on the beginnings of our Java PaaS that is running underneath. Secure and scalable, too. Not many teams have the kind of talent to pull that off...
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great