Upgraded your iDevice to iOS 4.0.2? Then don't expect to be able to jailbreak it, at least not from tools provided by hackers band the iPhone Dev Team. The group this week confirmed that 4.0.2 - and, indeed, iOS 3.2.2 - plugs the hole the team had exploited in its latest crack, Jailbreakme 2.0. Rather than waste time trying to …
They're only stumped if they try and fail and then give up.
Hard to tell whether it's a linguistic fail or just an old hack trying to tempt a flame or two.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt