Upgraded your iDevice to iOS 4.0.2? Then don't expect to be able to jailbreak it, at least not from tools provided by hackers band the iPhone Dev Team. The group this week confirmed that 4.0.2 - and, indeed, iOS 3.2.2 - plugs the hole the team had exploited in its latest crack, Jailbreakme 2.0. Rather than waste time trying to …
They're only stumped if they try and fail and then give up.
Hard to tell whether it's a linguistic fail or just an old hack trying to tempt a flame or two.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK