Upgraded your iDevice to iOS 4.0.2? Then don't expect to be able to jailbreak it, at least not from tools provided by hackers band the iPhone Dev Team. The group this week confirmed that 4.0.2 - and, indeed, iOS 3.2.2 - plugs the hole the team had exploited in its latest crack, Jailbreakme 2.0. Rather than waste time trying to …
They're only stumped if they try and fail and then give up.
Hard to tell whether it's a linguistic fail or just an old hack trying to tempt a flame or two.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack