Upgraded your iDevice to iOS 4.0.2? Then don't expect to be able to jailbreak it, at least not from tools provided by hackers band the iPhone Dev Team. The group this week confirmed that 4.0.2 - and, indeed, iOS 3.2.2 - plugs the hole the team had exploited in its latest crack, Jailbreakme 2.0. Rather than waste time trying to …
They're only stumped if they try and fail and then give up.
Hard to tell whether it's a linguistic fail or just an old hack trying to tempt a flame or two.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action