Moshe Yanai, the founder of EMC's Symmetrix product, storage company XIV and co-founder of Diligent, has left IBM. An IBM spokeswoman said: "Moshe Yanai left IBM to pursue other interests. IBM appreciates Moshe's contributions to the company. XIV is an important part of IBM's storage portfolio. In fact, XIV added more than 130 …
Yanai was described as being "... egotistical, greedy and arrogant."
Errrr... how else do you get to work in high places in a big corporation?
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip