Moshe Yanai, the founder of EMC's Symmetrix product, storage company XIV and co-founder of Diligent, has left IBM. An IBM spokeswoman said: "Moshe Yanai left IBM to pursue other interests. IBM appreciates Moshe's contributions to the company. XIV is an important part of IBM's storage portfolio. In fact, XIV added more than 130 …
Yanai was described as being "... egotistical, greedy and arrogant."
Errrr... how else do you get to work in high places in a big corporation?
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK