Moshe Yanai, the founder of EMC's Symmetrix product, storage company XIV and co-founder of Diligent, has left IBM. An IBM spokeswoman said: "Moshe Yanai left IBM to pursue other interests. IBM appreciates Moshe's contributions to the company. XIV is an important part of IBM's storage portfolio. In fact, XIV added more than 130 …
Yanai was described as being "... egotistical, greedy and arrogant."
Errrr... how else do you get to work in high places in a big corporation?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't